Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another prayer

I realized that I forgot one very special person when I posted my prayer-blog. I'm reminded because I got an update from CaringBridge - a remarkable tool for keeping family and friends up-to-date on progress. Today's update included a prayer request, as well as information on the ups and downs of this week. My friend has cancer.

God, please be with Deborah and help her have energy and appetite. Elevate her white blood count so that she can receive her treatment Friday. Support her during and after Friday's treatment. Be with her as she anticipates the visit from her sister. Keep her focus on her own healing and on your grace, and free her from other concerns or worries.

Deborah, you are in my prayers.

Glory to God!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

She is truly an amazing woman. What a joy to see so many prayers for her!