Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Two weeks and still going strong!

Get It Down; 31 for 21
It should come as no surprise to anyone who knows me...I am a woman of many words.
I am enjoying this forum as a venue for exploring different aspects of my role as a parent. If at any point I come across as a know-it-all, please be advised - I don't profess to be wise, but I'm passionately seeking wisdom. I am very interested in the thoughts/responses of those who visit. Please comment!
And since I can't pass up a moment to reflect....These images are of recent blooms from 2 hibiscus plants that I potted mid-summer. I can see these from the window where I do most of my work. I haven't had too many blooms. The hibiscus is a little fickle. The pots are small and they are probably not getting enough water. I took these pictures right after a much-needed rainfall.
Relevant to parenting? Even in the most constrained environment, that which can flourish, will flourish.

No comments: