Sunday, July 11, 2010

Baptism - Josalynn Marie Hicks

Although my oldest two daughters hated each other during their teen years, my forecast of their eventual reunion has finally hit a major milestone of "see-I-told-you-so" maternal truth. They are turning the corner in their relationship and hopefully they will someday enjoy the closeness that I experience with my sisters. I detested my sisters when I lived at home but as an adult, they are my dearest friends.

Last weekend (7/4/10), my granddaughter (Child #2 of my Child #2) was baptized. In these photos, she is held by her aunt, my eldest.

The lovely cake (from HEB):
The beautiful child, Josalynn Marie Hicks:
We welcome her into the family of Christ. She is a beloved member of our family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! And blessed to be a member of your family! Barbara