Monday, August 17, 2009

Thanks for stopping by

I recently enjoyed a visit from a blogger friend (Barbara) who was passing through town. I'm delighted that she and her daughter were able to stop by, even if I wish they could have stayed longer.

I feel that way about visitors to my blog, as well. I'd like to invite everyone to stop in and stay awhile. And if this site doesn't suit you, come visit the oasis. I wish I could spend time getting to know each of you. To offer you a drink (coffee? tea? cocktail?) and maybe a nosh. To hang out for a bit swapping stories about how we got here, wherever here may be.

Bless you all on your journeys. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The delight was mutual!

And your yard makes a beautiful backdrop, eh?

Barbara

Heidi said...

That's so sweet! I have yet to meet anyone out there from the blogosphere.

I'm glad you had such a good visit.

And I wanted to say thank you for your comment a few days ago. It meant a lot to me...thank you!

you gotta wonder said...

@therextras - I'm glad for the time we shared. And I do love my yard! It was very nice to meet your daughter.

@Heidi Thank you and you're welcome! If you're ever in my neck of the woods (central Texas) know that my door is wide open.