Friday, July 10, 2009

Café Chat July 10th

Today's topic is simply to tell of a miracle in your life.

I've been blessed by many miracles, great and small. I've been healed of chronic pain through prayer and the laying on of hands. I've had my life turn several times, taking new and ever-better direction as I come closer to the LORD. Currently, I'm walking in faith, stepping out as a teacher and an apostle. Declaring myself flawed but committed to live as Christ desires. Although raised in the church, I'd never read the Bible. As of today I'm over halfway through reading the "Bible in a Year."

Although I'm comfortable and happy, I'm desperately seeking, knocking, asking as I'm commanded to do. Obedient at a time when it would be easy to stray. Fortifying myself against "the enemy" rather than relaxing my guard. From my simplistic view today, that is a miracle for which I am eternally grateful.

Blessings!

No comments: