Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday Blueprint Madness

If you think I'm going to mock the contractors here, you're wrong. I think this exemplifies perfect faith. "Trust God and obey, even if you don't understand."

Do you have enough faith to do something that seems silly ... maybe even incomprehensible? Are you willing to be ridiculed by your peers? How about your boss?

These days I am trying to wholly and completely trust in the LORD and walk in faith. Today I prayed about my blog's makeover. Silly? Maybe. Mundane? Probably. Not something I'm likely to be mocked over. Not like building an ark during a drought. Whether I'm working on something big or something little, I trust God has the master drawings - the blueprints of our lives. Even if I don't fully understand the orders, I'm stepping out in faith.

The more I read the Old Testament, the deeper my faith. Ironically that means that stepping out in faith feels a lot less risky and daring than it used to. May I always be willing to act faithfully, even if my actions seem incomprehensible to others.

Praise His name!

No comments: