Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday's Study: Pentecost

We had an awesome celebration today in recognition of Pentecost (Whitsunday). Pentecost is explained in Acts 2:1-13.

I got home from church and immediately changed into my grungy "work clothes," ready to get busy pulling grass from my flowerbeds. Then, I felt the nudge of the Holy Spirit reminding me to share a video study for today. Who am I to argue?

I didn't take the time to change back into something more presentable. Picture me in red, the traditional color of the Pentecost celebration.

Happy Pentecost, y'all!

3 comments:

flutter said...

you look totally cute! (not the point, I know..)

Kathryn Bonner said...

Fran,
I love love love the Holy Spirit and all that He does within us, and through us! What an amazing gift our God gives us! Thank you for sharing this.

"If we live by the Spirit, let us walk by the Spirit." Gal. 5:25

Spiritwalking with you,
Kathryn

Anonymous said...

That was a fabulous video lesson, ygw! Thanks so much! (I know, I'm slow to read and listen and comment.) Barbara