Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tips for Better Living

I am so blessed right now I don't know what to say. Work has been closing in on me. I've been crying out to God, "What do you want me to do???" I think I know, but then the path does not seem clear. Chaos threatens me. Then, a few weeks ago, I won a free pass to an on-line seminar ("Webinar").



Oh my! This has been a wonderful. I wasn't at all sure what to expect. This was one of those times when God's nudge was unmistakable so I responded in faith. I have put all of the sessions on my calendar and I've taken time to participate in most of the sessions. For one of today's sessions, all I could do was watch the slides and the "chat" but I couldn't listen to the audio because I was tied up in a meeting. And yet...still I was lifted by the Spirit.

I've spent night after night on conference calls. I just got off of 2 hours of calls with Taiwan. I'm sure there are powerful words that I could reference that support this Tip...but all I can say is "Sometimes you've just got to go with your heart, devote the time and let the Spirit pour into you, regardless of the situation or source."

Alleluia!

No comments: