I want to thank Jeanette for choosing my blog as one she finds "Fabulous." That brings a smile to my lips and a song to my heart. I also want to thank everyone who visits regularly. You bless me every time you come back for more.
The rules for this meme award: list 5 blogs I find fabulous, and then 5 things I find fabulous....
In no particular order:
- The Internet Cafe Devotions. Read a few posts and you'll know why it's fabulous.
- The Olive Leaf Ministries. Written by a kindred spirit.
- A Dallas Diva's Life. Maybe because she's my sister. Maybe because she cracks me up. Maybe because she got me going on this whole blog-thing.
- Noodleroux. Although she's not my sister, she's so much like my little sis she could be.
- TherExtras. She's passionate about what she does and always gives me food for thought.
- Fancy Feet. A lady who never fails to inspire me.
- DownRightFaith. Tag back to a dear friend who tagged me with this award. Blessings.
I'm not much of a rule follower so you can pick 5 of the above or trust me that they are all fabulous.
- God and His wisdom, grace, mercy, love abounding....
- My husband of 23+ years.
- My 4 children, although often a trial are always a blessing.
- My 3 grandchildren, who can do no wrong.
- My family-of-origin: Parents and siblings.
- My employment status: As much as I may be struggling with some aspects of the new job, I am glad to have it. I trust God's putting me in this position for His purpose; I know He has prepared me for what He needs me to do.
- This forum, which allows me to express myself and to grow as a writer.
There, I'm equally out-of-bounds in my lists.
Have a fabulous day!