Friday, November 21, 2008

Subtle?


I've never been accused of being subtle, but as part of my evolution I'm occasionally making the effort to be less overt. In yesterday's blog image, the snow was not too obvious, the slug bug was not too obvious, and the fact that my birthday was triggering the introspection and reflection was not too obvious.

I had a fabulous day yesterday. I appreciate that I received girly-girl earrings, a super-bright lamp to replace my crappy expensive Ott-lite lamp that didn't last a year (so I can crochet without eye-strain) and a .45 caliber 1911 style pistol. There's something liberating about being able to crochet and fire a weapon (although not at the same time) while looking stylish.

I received lots of well-wishes from friends and family. It's been a great year and I'm looking forward to another great one.

Blessings!

No comments: